Who are you Professionally? Do you know?
Often we go to work each day without thought towards how we are perceived, how we manage ourselves, our day and our interactions with others with any degree of consistency. Do you know your professional identity?
I can’t tell you how much I love working with individuals on issues that affect workplace performance. Not the obvious things… but the little detail that makes a real difference to how you ‘show up’ professionally. Tailored to your area of learning, our time together is specific, insightful and will change the way you think forever!
People bring different things to our time together but some of the generic areas where you would expect change includes:
- Self-management (workload, time, behavior, focus)
- Performance delivery / Skills development
- Effective communication
- How to deal with conflict
- Identifying skills, personal drivers, and goals
- Barriers to professional growth
- Emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, and relationships with others)
- Tools to deal with feelings of stress, burnout, low-mood or anger
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence
Striving to help people feel strong, capable and in control in their professional role, I encourage lifelong reflection as we learn, change and grow.
I am known to be a very practical, solution-focused person, with a bubbly and lighthearted nature but I also like to know the ‘why’ so although I hope that you would find my approach relaxed and enriching, our work together is not always ‘easy’.
Contact me for more information so we can get started together…
+64 22 600 3658 or email: [email protected]